The world’s digital shoppers are expected to make $1.3 trillion worth of online purchases this year. What makes them tick, and how can marketers better connect with them? This week’s infographic shares insights from a Havas Worldwide study that divides online shoppers into four types.
1. “Digitally Disassociated” shoppers
– Prefer traditional shopping; like to touch and try on merchandise
– 80% worry that online shopping puts their financial data at risk
2. “Digitally Divided” shoppers
– Often feel overwhelmed by too many choices and too much information
– 74% do lots of consumer research online
3. “Digitally Experimental” shoppers
– Consider online shopping adventurous and convenient
– 78% say online shopping saves them money
4. “Digitally Integrated” shoppers
– Weave the Web into their lives and like to shop anytime, anywhere
– 39% shop on mobile phones and tablets
To download infographic CLICK HERE.